Stress, muscle tension, falls, flu, exercise and a bad move are the major causes of muscle pain. Many times a simple muscle pain can become a nightmare, enabling us and greatly affecting our quality of life. In these cases, it is essential to relieve discomfort and do so without resorting to medical treatment is possible. Want to know how? In this article you will learn some home remedies for muscle pain, effective and easy to prepare.
Remedies for Muscle Pain
- The first thing to do to relieve muscle pain is to relax the muscle and the hot water is one of the best home remedies for this mission. Ideally, put hot compresses on the affected water to stimulate blood flow and muscle tension fade or inflammation area. You can also use a hot water or take long showers.
- Rosemary has the ability to dissipate inflammation and, therefore, is one of the best home remedies for muscle pain. Using its branches is ideal for achieving improvement, you only need to boil 30 grams of rosemary leaves and then moisten the cloth with water and place on the affected area. You can also apply in the injured muscle rosemary oil and gently massage the area.
- Often the muscle pain is intensified by the lack of potassium. In these cases, an excellent home remedy for muscle pain is the banana. This fruit is high in potassium and allow you to achieve a significant improvement in pain. If you do not like fruit, you can prepare a banana juice with other fruit of your choice to disguise the taste and get the same benefits.
- If discomfort is severe, the ice is also an excellent home remedy for muscle pain. Place a handful of ice in a towel, wrap and applied to the injured area for as long as your body resists the cold. You can also make use of frost pads that are used to reduce fever; in the cold place in the area for at least 15 minutes three times a day.
- When it comes to ease aches, lavender oil is an excellent home remedy for muscle pain. Lavender has relaxing properties that allow the muscle to decrease your stress and thus dissipate the pain. Apply lavender oil on the affected area and massage for 10 minutes for your skin to absorb and penetrate better.
We invite you to consult a doctor if you have any discomfort.